is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Istanbul Jewelry Show - March | 16- 19 March 2023
Istanbul Jewelry Show - October | 05- 08 October 2023
Venue | Istanbul Expo Center
Estimated Reading Time: 3 min
Jewelery showcase decoration is colored with yellow or white lights reflected on the jewellery. Thus, the brightness and quality of the products come to the fore. With the separate sections and shelves, products are separated by type. Jewelery products that separated according to their categories, draw attention with their eye-catching and fascinating features. The features that should be found in the jewelery showcase are listed as follows:
● Jewelery showcase designs are presented with a closed glass section feature. Thus, the level of security is increased and it is aimed for users to see the products clearly.
● The faux leather jewelery display case cover makes sophisticated and precious stone products shine and stand out.
● Crowded showcase designs should be avoided. Displaying the products too tightly or on top of each other makes it difficult for the user to choose.
● The unidirectional lighting used in the jewelry store and in the showcase sections ensures that the product reflects the same glow after it is removed from the showcase.
● The customer group in the exhibition area should be determined and suitable products for the audience should be offered for sale.
● The fact that the jewelery sales area is crowded and in various colors can reduce the attractiveness of the products.
When creating a jewelery showcase design, the products and the base colors of the showcase should be compatible. Thus, the vivid and bright appearance of the products is reflected to the user. Jewelery showcase designs should be in harmony with the colors of products such as necklaces, earrings, rings, jewelery sets, watches and bracelets. Displaying products in mixed colors can distract the user. Warm, cool or neutral colors are preferred according to the user group. Red, yellow and orange hues increase the user's feelings of excitement and happiness. Blue, green and purple colors, which are among the cold color tones, help convey your confidence and seriousness to the user. Black, white and gray tones, which are considered neutral colors, convey calmness and formality to the opposite side. For this reason, the harmony of these colors and the products offered for sale is effective on the success level of the jewelery showcase.